What is Room ReDesign?
Sometimes a room just needs a little facelift. You don’t want to spend money on a major remodel or interior designer . . . you just need someone with a fresh eye to give you ideas on how to update a room on a more DIY (Do-It-Yourself) scale.
Who Needs a Room ReDesign?
A ReDesign is great for buyers who have just moved in to a home and want advice on things like color, accessories, and furniture placement. It’s also great for long time homeowners wanting an update without a major remodel.
What will my one-Room ReDesign consultation include?
- An in-person consultation meeting up to 1 hour
- Tips for updating without remodeling
- A custom design board with pictures of furniture and decor ideas
- Scaled floor plan illustration
- Furniture placement suggestions
- Tips for incorporating current pieces
- Paint color recommendations
- Product recommendations for furniture, art, décor, drapes
What does the Room ReDesign consultation cost?
The basic consultation as listed above is $300. A Deluxe Consultation is $500 and includes the Basic Consultation + 3 hours of shopping/design implementation (see below).
I have no idea what to buy or where to go to get the items you’ve suggested for my room. Can you shop for me?
Absolutely. We can go shopping together or I can bring suggested items to you. Then together we will do a Design Implementation – trying different combinations of art and accessories to get the perfect look. The cost for this service is $75 per hour with a 2 hour minimum.
What if I want a consultation on additional rooms?
Additional rooms range from $150-200, depending on the need for design boards for the room.